Saturday, February 14, 2009

10 Things I Love About Patrick


10. His eyes light up when he talks about shiny medals and uniforms.
9. He listens to his doctor. So long Coke a Cola.
8. He hates doing dishes, but does them anyway.
7. He researches mini vans and Ford Mustangs for future purchases.
6.He started a college fund for Andrew before he was born.
5. He dresses Andrew so they can match.
4. He wants us to be Dr. and Dr. Scarborough.
3. He enjoys Micheal's craft store as much as I do.
2. The way he holds my hand between his fingers and kisses it.
1. He shows me he loves me even when it is not Valentines day.

These are just a few on my list of things I love about Patrick. He is a wonderful husband and father. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. I Love You Patrick!

No comments: