Andy is getting better at sitting.
After being cooped up for a week. Andy and I went to stay with Grandma and Granddad at their cabin for the weekend. It was relaxing for us, but Grandma and Granddad worked hard.
I was really feeling better this past Tuesday, but we really didn't do anything until Thursday. We went to the Jelly Belly Belly Bean Factory in Fairfield with my friend Marcella and her daughters Courtney and Megan, Malissa and the kids were suppose to come too but Malissa was not feeling well.
So cool, in Mattox's sunglasses!
Saturday we went to the San Fransisco Zoo. Here is us at the Children's petting zoo.
Like Patrick, Andrew wants to be a cowboy.
Unfortunately, for the both of them we are city folk.
Andrew, enjoying another saddle.
Andrew, took two naps while we were at the zoo.
Andrew's first ride on a mary-go-round.
Granddad's Little Buddy.
This is the closest he will ever get to petting a lion.
Aunty Leta is so Fun!
Sitting with Grandma!
Us girls squeezing on to the lion's back. (It was a tight fit)
5 comments:
Thanks for the pictures, Dear! I love you, miss you, and can't wait to see you and Andy in only a week!
I think you should post something too! I Want to see your wastach.
We miss you guys - hope you are having tons of fun!
The pictures of Andy and of course your tonsils are adorable. We think Andy looks so much like you with a little bit of variation. It does take two to tango.
Luv u Gram
What a darling baby boy!!! The throat, not so cute.
Post a Comment