It seems like it was just a moment ago that I was walking out of the Oakland Temple hand in hand with Patrick as man and wife. I was so happy and I couldn't imagine being happier but three years and an Andrew later I find that I am happier then I have ever been. I am so grateful that we made the decision to share our lives together.
I love you Patrick! Happy 3rd Anniversary!
Here are some recent family photos. Thanks Again Erin for taking them.

3 comments:
Thanks dear! You're everything I never knew I ever wanted ;) Love 'ya!
Happy aniversary!!
You are a great couple.
I'm up early so I made the great choice to go into your blog site to see what is going on in the Bronx. As usual a lot. That Andy is moving right along. I didn't think he could get any cuter but he does. Since you're so far away it's great to follow your lives. What a wonderful little family. Luv U, Gma
Post a Comment