Here is the video of our little Chauffeur from the Fourth of July like I promised.
It seems like I am always behind on posting. Andrew can now sit himself up from laying on his stomach. He can scoot himself around the room in a sort of sitting bear crawl. It is quite enjoyable to watch him learn. He is still teething but no teeth have appeared, he loves food and wants to try everything. He definitely is becoming a little person who knows what he wants and is very determined until he gets it. He is jabbering up a storm but no real words yet.
Today, Andrew discovered the joys of crawling. Although he's still a bit wobbly, he can now officially move himself around the house. He can also pull himself into a standing position to reach for things that have been placed higher so that he can't get them. It's amazing how quickly kids learn. I think Julie and I are in trouble! Here's a couple of videos to commemorate the occasion.
Andy has also learned to copy me. Before you know it, we'll have a little mini-Pat running around. The downside is that it looks like I'll have to stop swearing so much ;)
6 comments:
Oh, how they grow up so fast. Yes, Patrick you will need to be careful what you do in front of Andy. Love you all
So exciting! Congrats little dude! You are about to discover a whole new world! Watch out mom and dad! And your 4th of July weekend looks like so much fun!
Andrew makes me laugh. What a joy! He is absolutely adorable. Watching Andy mimick Pat says it all.
He is very bright and beautiful. Yes, I am a bit biased.
oh my word... he's SO cute! i loved the video of him crawling to the toy on the stick-- pat you're such a tease, shame on you! haha!
Aw man Pat, Your little monkey's getting big! And Meagan thinks he's really cute, I'm glad we're having a boy.
Post a Comment