Well, we're here in San Diego and the weather is fantastic! Julie is busy riding herd on our growing herd and Pat is plugging away at his Urology residency at the Naval Medical Center. San Diego is a blast and the weather doesn't get any better, so drop what you're doing and come on out for a visit! Not only can we offer a place to stay but we promise that you'll have a great time.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Our Little Primate
Thought I would post a few more pictures of Andy in his Halloween Costume.
I usually pick up the Family room every night, only to have Andy destroy it every morning.
what a CUTE little monkey. i am so glad i am not the only one who lets my baby tear up the house. i leave it all day and clean it up at night too. haha.
3 comments:
what a CUTE little monkey. i am so glad i am not the only one who lets my baby tear up the house. i leave it all day and clean it up at night too. haha.
What a cute little monkey! It was great to see you guys the other night! Love ya!
Sometimes I don't clean up the mess, but I usually regret it when I wake up the next day!
Post a Comment