Wednesday, August 12, 2009

On the Go

Everyday Andrew impresses me with how much he already knows. I am sure all babies are like that, they know more than we give them credit for. These last couple of days, he has started feeding me Cheerios and he still loves the game of put the pacifier in Mom's mouth. He is pulling himself to standing at every opportunity and he is getting really good at it. He is now practicing letting go. He can only stand for maybe a second or two, but he keeps trying. Yesterday he figured out that he could open the kitchen cupboards and pull out everything in them. I really need to get on that child proofing thing.

This is a really fun age. He is learning so much, so quick. It is hard to keep up.

2 comments:

dancjeans said...

I like Andy's, mom you don't mind me cleaning out the cupboard, look. Cute pics.

Ken and Meag said...

You're son is precious! Thanks for the fun updates, it's fun to imagine what it will be like to raise a little boy! We hope y'all are doing well!