On Tuesday, (October 20th) Andrew took his first steps with out support. I was talking to my mother on the phone, when I hung up Andrew persuaded me to let him hold the phone. He was standing with phone in hand a few feet away from me, when all of the sudden he move one foot and then the other walking into my arms. Being the proud mama that I am I quickly called my mother back. Andrew was kind enough to repeat his steps for Patrick and then again (after a few takes) for the camera. The video below is not the best, it actually looks as if andy is doing a graceful fall more than walking. I will try to get the other video posted....it is being difficult at the moment, I thought a better post something as my mom has been waiting.
Well, we're here in San Diego and the weather is fantastic! Julie is busy riding herd on our growing herd and Pat is plugging away at his Urology residency at the Naval Medical Center. San Diego is a blast and the weather doesn't get any better, so drop what you're doing and come on out for a visit! Not only can we offer a place to stay but we promise that you'll have a great time.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Andrews first steps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, I can't believe Andy is taking steps already! That is awesome. And, what a cute video!
Run! Andy run! Okay, walk, but still. Way to go Andy! Very cute video by the way, and he does fall quite gracefully. :D Give everyone a hug from me.
Love ya,
Cassie
he's so sweet!!
Thank you for sharing those special moments in life. Andrew is such a joy.
The world has just opened up new opportunities for Andy. Have fun.
Post a Comment