Monday, January 26, 2009

Blogging Goal

I have been pestering my mom and sister to post on there blogs more often so I can see pictures of the family. They kindly reminded me that they do not have husbands who post regularly. Patrick is very good at keeping records, he is the one who fills out the baby book, posts on our blog etc. I just reap the benefits, but I am realizing that I should be more involved in this, especially blogging if for no other reason then to be fair to my mother and sister when I am begging for a updated post. But also to let my voice be heard or found in the blogging world. My goal is to blog once a week...we will see how long that lasts. Your encouragement is welcome.

6 comments:

Pat and Julie said...

Don't worry dear! I'll pester you incessantly if you forget ;)

Joel and Crystal said...

Wahoo! We'd love to hear more from you! And I really enjoy pat's posts too.

Spencer said...

I've found Sunday nights are the best time to blog for me, although, I have strayed from that habit lately...

dancjeans said...

Once a week, awesome.

Jana said...

Go Julie Go! Not that I can offer too much encouragement...I think I have fewer than five blog posts to my name in the nearly two years "we've" been blogging. Heck, I don't even take the pictures! Yay for husbands.

Ashley B. said...

W-R-I-T-E write Julie, write!!! (sorry, the cheerleader in me just pops out sometimes)