Well, we're here in San Diego and the weather is fantastic! Julie is busy riding herd on our growing herd and Pat is plugging away at his Urology residency at the Naval Medical Center. San Diego is a blast and the weather doesn't get any better, so drop what you're doing and come on out for a visit! Not only can we offer a place to stay but we promise that you'll have a great time.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Confession
Don't let Pat know, but I love diaper changing time. I know it sounds funny. Andy is a typically happy boy, but he is almost always full of smiles and wiggles during a diaper change. Of course a diaper change normally starts out with some "complaining" as Andy lets us know that it is time, but once he is on his changing table he starts to play, smile, and coo. Of course, the actual diaper changing itself is gross (and I am sure it will get grosser as he ages)... but the happiness and joy of my baby boy when it is done makes it all worth it. Who wouldn't be happier with a clean diaper. This does not mean that I am unwilling to share this bonding time with Pat. I am one to promote good father/son relationships. :) Below are some diaper changing moments minus the gross part. Watch out for those lightning fast hands and feet.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ahhhh too cute!
Wow, he is growing so fast. Wish I could share those moments.
Kali was the same way when she was a baby. She eventually graduated to reading a book while I changed her diaper. Definitely Dad's gene.
I didn't know Andy could sign I love you. Right back at you!
He is definately a talented boy. The "I Love You" sign is important one to know.:)
Post a Comment