Andrew has been "socially" smiling for a couple of weeks now (as opposed to his previous "poopy" and "gassy" smiles), but it has been devilishly difficult to capture any of them on film. However, thanks to the mad camera skills of my sister-in-law and my own quick trigger finger, we have been able to catch a few photos of his heart-melting grin. Enjoy!

5 comments:
Awe, how cute! He has changed so much already. I wish I could hear him too.
I miss him so much.
I would like to meet these two guys, Andy, and of course Pat. Julie I want to congratulate you on both guys, and if you ever have any problems with either of them you can send them our way and the Christie Boys will straighten them out. With Love, Phillip P.S. He looks like Julie. BTW my Email address is phillipsa74ro@gmail.com
what a cutie!!
Hi Andy,
You are sooooo cute and smiley. I'll bet your parents spend all of their available time trying to get you to smile and think you are so cute except at 2:00 AM. Are you now sleeping from 8:00 PM until 6:00 AM? Hmmmm?
GG
Post a Comment