Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Be Happy!

So, as many of you have noticed, Julie and I haven't been very good about updating the blog recently. The primary reason is that she and Andy are out west celebrating Laura's return from her mission and G-Pa Nelson's birthday. I can't wait for them to come back home!

As I was missing my two favorite people, I found a video we took of Andy that brightened my whole day. I thought I would go ahead and post it so others could smile. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

that's so cute! poor kid, he doesn't have much choice as to whether or not he gets tortured, but it looks like he had fun. :) he's getting so big!

scarc91989 said...

AWWWWW! Andy is SO cute and so big. Geez, I can't wait to see him. Yay! (Cue clapping of hands excitedly) Now, I know where his tickle spot is too. Mwa ha ha ha. :D I can't wait to see him and Julie. Pat, I need to see you too...eventually.

Cassie

dancjeans said...

I miss that cute little smile and laugh already. He is such a flirt. It is fun to see him in the video clip. It sparks this old rememberer and makes me go awe.
Grandma D.