Andrew was very excited to have an entire Easter basket to himself (his is on the left), even though he won't be able to eat candy for another year!
We got together with our med school friends on Friday night and dyed Easter eggs after our Institute class. Here are our contributions. I personally really like the two tie-dyed eggs!
Julie decided to hide the eggs while Andy was sleeping. We decided to make it easy on him, since it's his first Easter.
Andy woke up and found his first Easter egg. My son is a genius!
Andy and Daddy. The matching blue shirts are a nice touch!
Andy and Mommy. They're both so darn good looking!
The family. Andy was pretty much done with pictures by this point; this was the best we could get!


2 comments:
Those are some really great picts. Josh and I were pondering the universe, and the question that is stumping us is "What do medical students to in the summer?" Mostly we wondered about you guys, so maybe you could help us with that ever important question.
I have to say I loved the hiding and finding the Easter Egg sequence. Awe.....
Post a Comment