Monday, April 20, 2009

Rice Cereal is Yummy!

Andy has been showing a lot of interest in food for the past month. When he is on my lap I have to keep just the right distance away or his hand will be in my food. When I drink from cups or water/juice bottles his eyes watch every sip and he tries to grab it. Sometime I will put the cap on and let him play with the bottle. He will put it to his mouth just like I did and then get mad when nothing comes out. He is really fun to watch.

Well, because of his interest on April 16th Pat and I decided to try to give him rice cereal. It turned out well as you can see from the pictures below. I guess he was ready. He loves to eat!


His not so sure face for the first bite.


The grin shows that.."Andy, likes it!"


Watching the bite go in.


The satisfied smirk.



Already, he wants to feed him self.

Here is a video. Enjoy!

1 comment:

dancjeans said...

My how time goes by. He has started to eat food. No turning back now. It was fun to see the video clip!