Unfortunately, the Broadway stagehands had other ideas. One week before our planned show, they went on strike. Needless to say, they are not our favorite people at this time.
Thankfully, though, no one was striking in the restaurant business. We ate at the Gotham Bar and Grill. To be honest, I don't think that I have a refined enough palate to say anything other than the food was amazing! As an example, I ordered a seafood salad for the second course (there were three). It was delectable and the presentation was first rate as well.

I highly recommend it for those with a taste for the finer things in life and a flexible budget. Overall I think Julie enjoyed her birthday, despite the worker sabotage. I don't think my budget can stand another such birthday, but it was well worth doing at least once. I am open to suggestions for future celebrations; what ideas do you have?
2 comments:
WOW! That is amazing.
My birthday was amazing. I really do have a wonderful husband!
-julie
Post a Comment