The Mountain man look was only a step to his next adventure. Shortly after arriving in California Patrick shaved his whiskers in to the Wastache. For those of you who have never seen a Wastache before there is a good reason, few can pull it off. I maybe bias but I think Patrick is one who can, even if it is a little silly. (Patrick insisted that we go to old Sacramento just to have this picture done. The Wastache doesn't look so silly with old western clothing on and a gun in your hand.)
Now that Patrick is in the Navy the Wastache is gone and according to Patrick so is his hair. I have not received a picture of this new look, but rest assure that as soon as I do I will post it. Patrick buzzed with out facial hair...I am not sure what to think.
Now that Patrick is in the Navy the Wastache is gone and according to Patrick so is his hair. I have not received a picture of this new look, but rest assure that as soon as I do I will post it. Patrick buzzed with out facial hair...I am not sure what to think.
4 comments:
Yes, he does look good. I'm sure he feels a little bare without his facial hair.
Pat you rock. Great period 'stash
We had a picture taken in old Sac too. They're great.
Oh, Julie, Julie...now I will have to check your blog every day to see if the hairless Pat picture is up yet!! :)
Pat told me he bought a camera, but I still have to wait until he decides to mail me a picture. It may take a few weeks.
Post a Comment