Well, it's been one week since Andy joined us, and it's all we were promised and more! Sleepless nights, dirty diapers, and frequent crying have made us stagger around the apartment like undead zombies and made us wonder if it will ever get better. Then there are the times when he's just fed and cuddles against your chest or when he's awake and looks at you like he's just found his new best friend. That's when Julie and I look at each other through our bleary eyes, smile, and realize that it's all worth it. So, in celebration of Andy's first week of life, here are some more pictures. Enjoy!
6 comments:
Ok so I think he totally has julie's mouth. I definitely am seeing the Christie in this boy.
Missy
He has changed so much in just one week. Please keep the updates coming. See you soon. Love to all.
He is soooo stinkin cute! Yes keep the pics coming! And hang in there. You'll get sleep again eventually. Love you guys!
He is so so so cute. I can see what he's up to though. His plan is to become head of the house very soon.
Even Grandma Debbie looks a tiny bit tired.
Gma Joey
I would like to meet these two guys, Andy, and of course Pat. Julie I want to congratulate you on both guys, and if you ever have any problems with either of them you can send them our way and the Christie Boys will straighten them out. With Love, Phillip P.S. He looks like Julie
BTW my Email Address is phillipsa74ro@gmail.com
Post a Comment