Thursday, March 18, 2010

Blessings of being a Mom

I have not been very good at taking my camera lately, sorry, no new pictures. It has been a very hectic week. By the time we got home last night I already had a sore throat, headache and a stiff neck. Today I woke up and still didn't feel well, but it was too nice of a day to stay in. So after doing a little visiting, and taking a long nap Andy and I caught some rays of sun on the playground. He is becoming a little soccer player and kicks the ball very well. Andy is very social and loves other kids and adults. After a while I took him up stairs for dinner. We finished watching a movie, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Andy loves this movie, I think it is because of the music. During the movie he cuddled up with me and I loved every moment. Playing I laid my head on his legs expecting to be pushed away but instead he gently played with my hair and ear, when I sat up he pulled me back down. What a sweet boy I have!

3 comments:

Ashley B. said...

That's one of the sweetest stories I've ever heard! What a cute boy you have - he loves you so much!

scarc91989 said...

He's so stinking adorable! Can't wait to see you guys at the end of May!
Love ya!

Grammie said...

He learns by example. Love you all.