On June 18th Patrick had a scouting trip planned. Since he had been working so much I was not thrilled about him being gone on the first weekend he had off in three weeks. So I let him know that Andy and I were going to be scouts for the weekend and join the campout. Since we were going Chet's wife Megan went too. All in all there were five adults, two scouts,a four year old and a toddler. We had a great time. Andy loved every minute playing with rocks and sticks, leaves and whatever else he could get his hands on. The next morning we went on a short hike and tried to identify animals and insects. Then we played on the beach of a near by lake. I am always impressed on how good the scouts are to Andy.
Our little turtle!
By the time we got home Andy was exhausted and would not wake up.
No comments:
Post a Comment