Top 5 Andyisms
1. Andy (after noticing I wasn't wearing the watch that Julie gave me, and while shaking his finger at me): "Daddy, Mommy give watch! Put watch on now!"
2. Andy: "Daddy have hair on face!"
Pat: "Yes, I do have hair on my face."
Andy (disgustedly): "Take it off!"
He now refuses to kiss me on my hairy cheeks.
3. Pat: "Andy, it's time to sleep."
Andy: "Daddy, go to work. Mommy come."
4. Proof that Andy is from his father's family: While sitting in his stroller in line to checkout at TJ Maxx, Andy scowled at the fellow customers and said, "Go away, people!"
And our absolute favorite...
5. Julie: "Andy, get your finger out of your nose."
Andy (angrily): "I eating!"
In other news, in order to facilitate our upcoming cross country trip, we have purchased a 2008 Nissan Quest. We're all very excited to have it, particularly Andy, who now has unlimited means of traveling entertainment at his fingertips!
Who said minivans don't look cool? I think it looks a bit like a spaceship!
A nice, roomy seat for our little VIP to travel in style.
Andy's dream come true...an integrated DVD player. Andy has been watching "The Sound of Music" and has never been quieter during a car ride in his entire life (the DVD player is also Pat's dream come true because it has video jacks that should enable it to be used with an XBox 360...ahhh, the wonders of modern technology)!
4 comments:
Oh, my goodness those gave me a good laugh! That little Andrew. What a hilarious kid. Julie, what did we do to deserve carbon copies of our husbands for firstborns? Our boys can melt our hearts or drive us crazy just like they can!
Hilarious. Andy is looking so grown up! I can't believe how big he is getting.
And, sweet ride. There's no turning back now. :)
Congrats on the van! I love mine and I'm never going back to a small car. Andy is hilarious! We NEED to get together! Robert has been asking me to take him to the zoo and I wouldn't mind meeting that famous cobra! I'll call you this weekend!
Post a Comment