Friday, September 30, 2011

Navy Doctors

Since we're still trying to catch up on our blog, I thought I would post a couple pictures of my group of Navy Interns. I must say that, although devilishly tricky to keep clean, Navy whites look pretty sharp!


The Naval Medical Center San Diego's Intern Class of 2012. Impressive (by the way, let's play a game of "Find Patrick". Winner gets mad props)!


NMCSD's General Surgery Interns. Now, that's a good looking group of doctors!

3 comments:

Lorri said...

Even without the facial hair we can always recognize you by your smile!

scarc91989 said...

In the big picture... I think he's in the 2nd/middle row, right hand side, the fourth one in starting on the outside and going inwards. As for the picture with fewer people... it was easy to spot him. :D

Austyn said...

awesome pic! We miss you guys! Brody still asks to go play with Andy and Brynn. Can't believe Andy is almost THREE! Seems like yesterday I was getting all the details of your labor! We sure miss going on weekly outings with you guys. I am sure you are tearing up San Diego just as much as you were the Bronx!