Monday, January 02, 2012

October and November 2011

Well, 2011 is over and I realized that I did a terrible job blogging this year. Luckily Patrick kept us a float with his occasional posts.  Here are some pictures wrapping up 2011.
October:
Andy and his friend Aleia carving his pumpkin.



 Halloween is one of my Dad's favorite holidays. He loved taking his children trick-or-treating and now he loves taking his grandchildren. This was Andrew's first Halloween at Granddad's. It was a blast. He ran door to door with his cousins all the way down his Granddad's Street. At the end all the little one were about tuckered out they ran so fast. I really enjoyed watching them and so did my Dad.
Sweet little kitty cat and almost terrifying dragon. 

Leta looks like she needs to eat some more prunes.

Look at those comb overs.








Ava all tuckered out!
November:

Legos with Grandma.



 For my birthday Patrick took me to Monterey without the Munchkin! Our first over night date since Andrew was born. Thanks to my parents and my sister!


 We decided to Celebrate Andrew's Birthday early since we were in Sacramento and thought it would be fun to have his cousins there. We went to my parents cabin. Andy loves it up there and so do the rest of us.
My first attempted at the dotting frosting technique, I think it turned out well. Thanks Leta for helping dot and Mom for making the frosting!

First Shooting lesson.



My mom made me pie!





Pulling the string on the Pinata.

More string pulling!

When all the strings where pulled and each kid had a turn at hitting it with a stick, it was Pat's turn to destroy the pinata. 

New Bike!

Ending the night with Marshmallows! 
Patrick had to work on Thanksgiving... ALL DAY (He left early in the morning and got home at about 1am the next day.)! So we did Thanksgiving dinner on Friday. It was Yummy!

I still need to download December's picture from the camera, but I am sure this is enough to digest until I do. 

2 comments:

scarc91989 said...

Andy reminds me of Adam in "Honey I Blew Up the Kid". He's so stinkin' cute (all on his own). Thanks for the picture updates! :D

Lorri said...

Great update! Your cakes are amazing!!! I still look at your train from last year.