Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Just wanted to wish all fathers everywhere, and the fathers in my life most particularly, a Happy Father's Day! We wouldn't be where we are today without you!


To my own Dad: Thanks for all the great advice over the years, even if I only listened to 35.7% of it (I have kept track)! It is always appreciated, and, believe it or not, usually right.


To my Dad-in-law: I have no idea how you maintained your sanity with four girls, but you did, and they have all turned out to be amazing women. Thanks for helping Julie be the woman I fell in love with, and thanks for accepting me as the son you never wanted!


Finally, to my Bedbug and Ladybug: Thanks for helping me realize how much fun it is to be a Dad. I love you to pieces!

No comments: