Monday, June 09, 2008

Hot As Hades!



It's been awhile since I last posted, and, since I have quite a bit of time on my hands now that the first year of medical school is behind me, I felt that it was time for a short, sweet post about what's been on my mind. It all BOILS down to this; it's freakin' hot here! For the past two days the temperatures have approached or exceeded 100 degrees. They won't even let the school children go outside to play. Every time I step outside, I feel like I'm swimming in a thick, hot haze. Only 21 more days until Julie and I are in California, where...it will be just as hot! When will it be winter again?

6 comments:

Spencer said...

That's amazing. It wasn't very hot when we left.

Raphelle said...

So true!! It's AWFUL!!!

Grammie said...

How many more days till you are in IDAHO???????

Joel and Crystal said...

I want to put in a request for pictures of your cute pregnant wife!

Unknown said...

Pat, I can't believe you went Navy!!! You always said you were going to med school. That seems to be working out for you. Congradulations on you getting married. I know I'm a little behind the times. And congrats to you and Julie on your expecting little one. I found your blog when I googled your name to see what you were up to. Enough blabbering... Cook

Pat and Julie said...

Jerrett! Long time, no hear! How has everything been? We need to catch up; my email is dr.scar.md@gmail.com. Shoot me a message! Take care and I'll talk at 'ya later.