Pooh Bear and his pot of Hunny. Go ahead. Laugh. Everyone else already has ;)
Chet and Meagan were a senorita and her pinata. If you hit him he threw candy. The kids loved it.
Nate and Nikki as Senator McCain and Governor Palin. Their break dancing moves put us all to shame!
The missionaries organized a pie eating contest. I lost. Spencer won. This doesn't bode well for the BYU / Utah game.
The baby continues to grow. Julie thinks she's huge. I think she's beautiful. The baby agrees with me!
7 comments:
Wow, enough said Patrick. Julie you look cute.
Cassie
Looks like your trip to DC was fun! VERY Fun idea for Halloween costume! And Julie you are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
i am cracking up at these pictures! we miss ALL of you guys. sniff sniff.
pat- you are the creepiest winnie the pooh i have ever seen, but very very clever!
and tell chet and meagan their costume was awesome as well.
Cute costumes! Did you dance too?
Julie your picture says it all.
The count down is on.
Dad will love seeing his cousin's name on the wall. Thanks!
Okay Patrick, I thought you had done it all. I guess I was wrong. Julie you are looking wonderful. a
Post a Comment