I have been crocheting for many years now. My first crocheting adventure was a scarf for a friend who was serving a mission in Iowa. I then started on an afghan that was long enough to fit a queen size bed. It became the afghan of many colors as I would add to it with left over yarn from different projects. It ended up to be maybe arms width wide and really long but my family still uses it on occasion. I recently picked up the crochet hook again and finished a scarf for Laura by putting flowers on it. I then decided to make my first hat with the left over yarn. It is a little big but I am proud of it anyway. I hope Laura likes it. And you get a new belly picture...I am HUGE!
Well, we're here in San Diego and the weather is fantastic! Julie is busy riding herd on our growing herd and Pat is plugging away at his Urology residency at the Naval Medical Center. San Diego is a blast and the weather doesn't get any better, so drop what you're doing and come on out for a visit! Not only can we offer a place to stay but we promise that you'll have a great time.
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Laura's Christmas Present...For Last Year!
I have been crocheting for many years now. My first crocheting adventure was a scarf for a friend who was serving a mission in Iowa. I then started on an afghan that was long enough to fit a queen size bed. It became the afghan of many colors as I would add to it with left over yarn from different projects. It ended up to be maybe arms width wide and really long but my family still uses it on occasion. I recently picked up the crochet hook again and finished a scarf for Laura by putting flowers on it. I then decided to make my first hat with the left over yarn. It is a little big but I am proud of it anyway. I hope Laura likes it. And you get a new belly picture...I am HUGE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Beautiful scarf and hat. It was great to see you today. Love you
Laura will love and appreciate the scarf. The flowers are adorable on it. Love you!
A girl after my own heart. Crochet your heart out, I have many patterns if you need some. You look good.
Post a Comment