We try and go to the zoo about once a week. You will see that the fake log is still one of Andy's favorite spots...especially when he has a beautiful girl and one of his favorite friends cheering him on. My friend Jill and her daughter Bryn went on this outing with us (4/30). Andy and Bryn really enjoy each other.
I helped with a baby shower for my friend Nicki. Megan and I got together and made this diaper cake for her. It was a lot of fun and I must say that I think Megan and I make a great creative team. (5/7)
One of the activities at the shower was to paint onesies for Nicki's baby. Andrew just had to get in on the fun, with the help of Irene Adams. He is quite the little artist. (5/8)
Last Wednesday (5/12), Jill, Bryn, Raphelle, Andy and I all went to the New York Aquarium. Raphelle took some great pictures while Jill and I tried to keep track of our little explorers. Although the drive there was longer then I thought it would be and it was raining slightly, we had a lot of fun at the Aquarium.
As soon as we got Bryn in the car Andy reached for her hand.
This is just one of the amazing photos Raphelle took.
Team work!
We are all well except for a little cold that Pat passed to Andy and then to me. Patrick is studying for his final Shelf in his third year of medicine. He takes the Shelf for Family Medicine on Friday. Then it is off to Idaho Falls! We are excited to see Grammie, Grandpa Scarborough, and all of Andy's Aunts, Uncles and Cousins that live in Idaho Falls.



3 comments:
You blogged everything I've been meaning to. Maybe I'll just put a link to your blog on mine so everyone can see what we've been up too. I think our little BFFs are pretty darn cute!
Love the picture where ANdy is holding Bryn's hand. So dang cute.
Can't wait to see you all this upcoming weekend! YAY!!!
I especially like the pics of Andrew and the ropes at the zoo. He looks like he is really enjoying life.
P.S. the diaper cake is impressive:)
Post a Comment