Our Christmas tree and presents before the attack.
Andy patiently waiting, and observing the tradition of Christmas stockings.
Me, going through my stocking. I spent Christmas Eve Eve complaining that I could not find my rulers, I had to print one on paper from the computer so that I could cut the pajama bottoms out straight. Looks like Santa was listening.
Here is Donna going through her stocking. She was so excited!
Andy finally got into the game and enjoyed pulling everything out of his stocking.
Looks like the books were a hit...
... So were the Cheddar Goldfish, which he prefered eating to opening presents,...
The Clementines were also a hit, he wanted to eat them right away!
Donna, pulling out mitten shaped coin purses.
Patrick and his Stocking Loot!
Soft, cute sleepers from Grandma Debbie and Granddad Christie!
I made Patrick and Andrew matching Scarfs, Andrew's is a lot smaller!
I think the tricycle got one of the best reactions. He saw it under the tree as he came out, squealed for joy, walked as fast as he could over to it, petted it, and walked around it checking out all the details. Unfortunately, we weren't quite ready with the camara to get the inital reaction, but we did get a short video shortly after. (I will try to post the video.) Andy can barely touch the ground with his toes, but managed to move backwards and enjoyed being pushed.After the loss in balance!
My new Fairy Tale Books.
The Novice Gift Opener!
Donna and the Scarf I made for her.
Andy thought my new bike and indoor stand for the bike was cool!
Andy and Pat playing with Andy's new Tonka trains.
All of us Christmas morning after all the presents were open!
Thanks Sierra for taking a picture for us!
At about 3:00 we had some friends (Chet and Megan, Bill, and Lesley and Arianne stopped by)over for dinner and to play games. We had told everyone to wear an ugly Christmas Sweater. I think Patrick's and mine were the best, but we didn't get any good pictures. Maybe next year. It was a blast and we had all kinds of yummy food.
5 comments:
Julie,
Those scarves are gorgeous! I especially love Donna's!!! YOu really should sell them if you don't already. ;-) Andy's a jewel!Love and hugs,
B
I miss playing MONOPOLY during Christmas!!!! My five, formerly willing, Monopoly players all want to play video games now and everyone else doesn't like playing Monopoly in this family anymore...sadness! (Everyone, but me.)
Andy is adorable, as always. You and Pat look tired... I guess a one-year old will do that to you.
Love ya all lots!
I don't sell the scarfs, I don't crochet enough, to do so. Andy always takes my yarn and tangles it all up.;)
I loved seeing the Christmas pictures it felt a little like I was there. Andy looked like he had a great time. Love the PJ's.
Love ya!
I LOVE IT!!! And wow...Santa can sure stuff a whole lotta things into a stocking can't he?! :) heehee! Andy is getting so big!
Miss ya Juls!
Post a Comment