Sunday, January 17, 2010

Decorating The Christmas Tree

On December 7th we decided to put up our Christmas tree.
Andy was very helpful and enjoyed the process of putting it up and decorating it.

A picture taken earlier that day, he sure loves hats!

Andy and Patrick putting the fake tree together.

Andy testing the new LED lights.

Tree up, lights on, bathed and pajamas on and one big hug!

Andy was so kind as to take out the ornaments, he discovered that they bounced... thank goodness for plastic!


Our finely decorated tree... Andy proof...almost!

CHRISTMAS EVE EVE 2009

On Christmas Eve Eve I was frantically trying to sew our pajama pants so we would have them to wear for Christmas Eve. I look tired, because I was tired!


A VISIT FROM SANTA'S ELVES

This year we were lucky enough to have the elves visit us and grade our 2009 efforts to be good. They left us each a note and a fruit according to our grade. Andy and I got apples (an A) and Patrick got a lemon (a C). I hope to see better effort from Patrick next year! They also put a few treats in our stockings. It was fun watching Andy get into the stockings on Christmas Eve morning.

.

4 comments:

Ashley B. said...

Nothing's better than an apple and a Christmas tree! Andy's one smart (and cute) kid!

Grammie said...

Thank you for more pictures. It brings back alot of memories, childproofing our tree. We didn't have plastic ornaments. Love you all

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Andy eating the apple and gazing at the tree in approval! ;-) He's such a cutie!! BTW, I love your hair dark!

julinhachr said...

The dark hair comes with old age and winter. It might lighten up a bit in the summer if I get outside enough.