Well, we're here in San Diego and the weather is fantastic! Julie is busy riding herd on our growing herd and Pat is plugging away at his Urology residency at the Naval Medical Center. San Diego is a blast and the weather doesn't get any better, so drop what you're doing and come on out for a visit! Not only can we offer a place to stay but we promise that you'll have a great time.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Our Last Pictures from 2009
For Christmas I received a bike with a stand to make it an indoor exercise bike. I think Andy likes it even more than I do, and I like it a lot! (12/26/09)
What do you do when your head grows and your bowl hats don't fit as well as they used to?
Find a larger pan! This pan even looks like a hat! (12/31/09)
2 comments:
Andy, your are so adorable. Love you lots, Grammie
Andy sure likes bikes. I think I've seen that grin before:)
Post a Comment