Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Happy Easter!

Easter was so much fun this year! Andy really caught on quick that there were sweets in the eggs and screeched for joy every time he found an egg. We did a small egg hunt as a family. Then Patrick made breakfast for us. at about 1pm I picked up our friend Donna, who Andy absolutely adores. At 3:30 we joined many other Einstein families for an egg hunt. It was fun watching the kids run around picking up and finding Easter eggs. Andy ate way too much candy and loved every minute! We then joined our friends at the Badgers home for dinner and Conference. The only thing that would have made this Easter better would be if we had family closer.

Hope everyone had a very Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Grammie said...

Love the Easter Basket. Glad that Andy enjoyed his day.

Gma Joey said...

Hi Julie, I wish we could have been there to witness Andy's squeals. He's so good at it. I miss his smiling little face at 6:00 AM to the tune of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Hugs and hi to Donna. Luv u. Gma Joey