Here is a picture of the Coloinal Juarez temple is was one of the first small temples built and is where president Hinckley received the revelation for the small temples, I was going to go tonight but it looks like I will have to go Friday or Saturday instead. I got distracted posting pictures and still haven't written a pre-test for the junior biology class to take tomorrow. I also have to get some pictures from Ann from our walk last Saturday, where I realized that I am really in the middle of no where. I will post those another day.
Well, we're here in San Diego and the weather is fantastic! Julie is busy riding herd on our growing herd and Pat is plugging away at his Urology residency at the Naval Medical Center. San Diego is a blast and the weather doesn't get any better, so drop what you're doing and come on out for a visit! Not only can we offer a place to stay but we promise that you'll have a great time.
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Colonial Juarez Temple
Here is a picture of the Coloinal Juarez temple is was one of the first small temples built and is where president Hinckley received the revelation for the small temples, I was going to go tonight but it looks like I will have to go Friday or Saturday instead. I got distracted posting pictures and still haven't written a pre-test for the junior biology class to take tomorrow. I also have to get some pictures from Ann from our walk last Saturday, where I realized that I am really in the middle of no where. I will post those another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree Cassie, all temple are beautiful. How are you doing?
-julie
Post a Comment