
Today I spent eight hours in my professor's research lab, photographing 142 small fish. I thought that I would post this picture to illustrate the type of work that I perform...it's very exciting, let me tell you! I take great personal and professional satisfaction in knowing that literally thousands of this species of fish are dead because a professor had a question. I also relish the thought that I have the privilege of photographing all of them ;) It does give me something to do while Julie is in Mexico, however. For those that might be interested, the ruler is in centimeters (the fish is about 2.5 inches long, for those that are not familiar with the metric system)...this fish is a female (the males are much smaller) and is one of the larger fish that I have had the pleasure of working with. - PAT
No comments:
Post a Comment