
This is Jane and I at a concert at the Academia. Eastern Arizona College’s Orchestra and Jazz band came and preformed foe us on 1-20-2006. They were pretty good. There are a good number of the academy’s students go there after graduation.
The next day we went with the EAC students to visit Paquime some Indian ruins in Casa Grandes and near by city…Paquime actually means Casas Grandes…Big Houses…Because the ruins used to be about five stories high…you would be able to tell that now but they are still pretty cool.
We took this after we had been to Paquime while the EAC students set up for their concert this sign is on the road to Paquime sort of in the middle of Casas Grandes.
The ruins were cool I wish we could have gone in more but I understand that they need to be protected from tourist like us. Check out this plant below. It had all kinds of names carved in it…we didn’t add our name to it.
2 comments:
I guess so...Maybe we should have left our signatures.
-Julie
You look great Julie!!! Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment