
We went horse back riding the second Saturday (1-14-2006) we were here with Lee Robinson for any of you who are adventurous he takes people on tours of the Indian ruins around here it is about a week round trip on horse back and sleeping under the stars…I might have to come back some time to do it…right now I don’t think the school will give us 6 days off. I am not an expert rider luckily for me the horse was although when he really was trotting well and fast I could hardly stay on…needless to say I slowed the horse down quite a bit…I could tell he hated being last most of the trip.


Here is Brother Robinson with a Machete chopping of a branch in our way…he is pretty skilled with that thing, it didn’t take him long at all.
1 comment:
Looks like sooooo much fun!!! That would be awesome to take the horseback tour and sleep under the stars. Maybe you and Patrick can go back sometime and do it. Love you Julie!
-Crystal
Post a Comment