After we returned home from Utah we got right back down to business... the business of playing that is. Andy is very into shoes these days...mom and dad's shoes especially.
7/30/2010
 |
| Dad's flip flops. |
7/31/2010
 |
Dad's old army boots apparently fit well too.
My, Andy what big feet you have. |
We love to got to the New York Botanical Gardens with our friends. It was an extremely hot and humid day. I walked there pushing the stroller. I am not sure what I was thinking but we had a great time anyway.
8/04/2010
 |
| Jana's Bubble were the High light of the trip. |
 |
| The bubble maker. |
 |
| All kids love Sierra! |
 |
| Sharing the bubble wand with Kelsie. |
 |
| Andy's turn. |
 |
| Breyton's Turn. |
We were able to talk Pat into going to the Central Park Zoo. I can't believe that this is the first time that we have visited the Central Park Zoo in three years.
8/07/2010
 |
| It takes work to look this beautiful! |
 |
| Andrew's Favorite...the penguins! |
Patrick must have been feeling very kind because the next week he also when to The Bronx Zoo with us, our friend Arianne also went.
8/14/2010
 |
| As tall as a tiger...almost. |
 |
| Just a few more feet! |
 |
| Arianne is like a big sister to Andy. |
 |
| The bears were staying cool in the pool. |
 |
Andy did not like the Idea of the peacock stealing his food and kept saying no, no, no, no.
Then ended up sitting next to me. |
 |
| My Beautiful Butterfly. |
 |
| Cheese from the bug Carousal. |
 |
| My two bug riders. |
 |
| "The better to hear you with my dear." |
8/16/2010
 |
| Here is Andrew sporting this season's top fashion... metal mixing bowl hat, mom's old sunglasses and flip flops, and the vacuum cleaner walking stick. |
Now I am half way through August, but there is still more to come.
1 comment:
Two Zoos in Two weeks - impressive! I love that last picture of Andy, especially knowing that he picked his outfit out himself! Although I don't know if you could plan a better one. :)
Post a Comment