Monday, September 06, 2010

I Really Should Be Washing the Dishes

I really should be washing the dishes but since it has been so long since I last blogged and I still haven't finished putting up pictures from California I thought I would postpone the dishes and the laundry that needs to be folded for another time possibly tomorrow. Now all patiently waiting Grandparents here is your deluge of pictures.

On July 2nd, 2010 we had a fun filled day with the cousins and Andy's Aunt Malissa. First we went to the Sacramento Zoo. We had a good time even though we only saw the reptile house and the play area before the four kids two of them toddlers decided they were done and needed naps. After naps we went to Tigers yogurt and got frozen yogurt. Much to Granddad's disappointment Andy wanted nothing to do with the  yogurt...but he loved the chocolate sprinkles. Then we went to a very awesome playground. The kids had a blast climbing, swing, sliding and running around. ( I don't dare post captions at this point, I am still having problems posting pictures.)

No comments: