Saturday, September 11, 2010

Tea Party

My sister Malissa has been trying to organize a family book/reading club, but it is hard since I live in NY and both Malissa and Laura are in school. So while I was there she decided that we would have a tea party and talk about what we were reading or had just finished reading. Laura decided that it would be fun to dress up so we went to D.I and bought some floral dresses and got out my Great Grandma Christie's hats. We had delicious food and great conversion. It was a lot of fun. I can't wait to do it again!
7/14/2010
Andy eating his popcorn Granddad bought him from the farmers market while we got the food ready.
Our spread..Yum!
Doesn't this cupcake holder make the cupcakes look professionally done.
Malissa striking a pose.
Laura our floral lover.
Leta looking beautiful in the sunlight.
I really do have beautiful sisters!
Mom holding Ava!
My floral attire.
Party Crashers, really we invited them to enjoy the food, when we discussed our books they would listen and throw in a comment or two. Next time I think they should really join us,  floral dresses and all;) or maybe top hats.
Party Crashers in training actually they are gifted in their party crashing abilities. 
Chilling with Granddad.
MMMM...I like popcorn and Granddad!
Four Generations of tea partiers...if you include Andy that is.
Kisses!

2 comments:

dancjeans said...

I looked like my grandmother:) Oh yeah I am a grandmother. The tea party was a fun! And dressing up was fun too. I love that we are barefoot. The pics are great!!

Austyn said...

i love this idea! You guys are too cute! Wish I had a bunch of sisters to do this with.