7/15/10
| Bath Time! |
After not seeing Pat for three weeks we drove down to San Diego with Leta and her friends. It was really good to see Pat again. Andy was excited to see his Dad! I have to admit that I loved San Diego and really hope that Patrick gets to do his whole residency there.
7/17/10
| There's nothing like playing on the Beach with Dad! |
| I am a little concerned with this boys fearlessness! He would run right towards a wave if we didn't stop him. |
| Dad I am cold so you go in and Carry me! |
We also spent a day at Marine World. Andy sure does love those rides and the whales were cool too!
7/18/10
| A family + a Walrus photo |
| Lets make this spin fast! |
| A father-son moment. |
| Andy was tired but he enjoyed the whale show especially when there was music or clapping. |
| All three whales in the show. |
7/19/10
| Aunt Leta pushing Andy while we wait for everyone to pack up to go. Patrick was already at the Hospital. |
Like I mentioned before Andy really enjoyed playing with his Aunties, cousins and Grandparents. He liked the pool okay, but wasn't really comfortable in it until the end. Hopefully next summer he will enjoy it the whole time.
7/20/10
| Loves for Auntie Malissa! |
| Watch out it's the Laundry Basket Monster....Roar!! |
| Andy finally going down the slide. |
| Group shot! |
| Ava, wearing this years pool fashion. |
| Look at those muscles! |
| My Parent's Water Slide! |
| Granddad is fun! |
1 comment:
That father-son photo is precious! It looks like it was a great trip and really with a water slide and family how can you go wrong.
Post a Comment