Monday, September 06, 2010

A Tramatic Day at Fairy Tale Town

On July 9th Malissa and I took the kids to Fairy Tale Town. We were having a great time until Andy Hurt himself. We will have to try it again the next time we go to Sacramento. I was able to take some cute cousin pictures before the accident.
Cousins! We are just missing Ava!
The entrance of Fairy Tale Town!
Mary had a little Lamb!
Mattox wanted to "walk" Andy.
Andy wanted to push Ava!
There was an old woman who lived in a shoe...
This expression was on his face every time he slide down. He loved it and would clap at the end. He was so funny that he ended up with a very attentive audience who clapped for him. At one point he got to the top and clapped for himself until he had his audiences' attention and then he slide down with this same scared to death expression. It took a good while to pull him away from the slide and his audience. I should have video recorded this!
So Cute!
What a good big brother!
And a good big cousin.
There was a crooked toddler who walked a crooked couple of steps then had his mom carry him the rest of the mile over and over until she said no more.
This was the last picture I took at Fairy Tale Town. He came around the corner of this slide flipped around and crying. I grabbed him quickly and hugs him. When I looked at him more closely I realized he had a monstrous goose egg between his eyes. We got an ice pack.. which he refused to let me hold to his bump. While I contemplated taking him to the doctor, we exited Fairy Tale Town, Andy started to run around and play so we had lunch at the picnic benches outside of Fairy Tale Town, then since I hadn't heard from Pat and I wanted to be safe. I headed to the Doctor's. We got to the Doctor's office just as Pat called and asked me some questions. Then I left when we decided he was probably fine, without seeing the Doctor.
Posing for his Goose Egg picture.
My little Avatar baby! I just need to paint him blue!

No comments: